skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
My Boyfriend Quotes
Home
Business
Internet
Market
Stock
Downloads
Dvd
Games
Software
Office
Parent Category
Child Category 1
Sub Child Category 1
Sub Child Category 2
Sub Child Category 3
Child Category 2
Child Category 3
Child Category 4
Featured
Health
Childcare
Doctors
music
Edit
Subscribe
Follow Us!
Be Our Fan
Friday, March 28, 2014
Rodney Dangerfield
1:27 AM
Hatboy
No comments
My marriage is on the rocks again, yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.
Posted in:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular
Archives
Popular Posts
Paris Hilton
A true heiress is never mean to anyone – except a girl who steals your boyfriend.
Rosemonde Gerard
For, you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
Laurel
If he loves you then don’t waste that, you might never be able to get it back.
Mae West
Save a boyfriend for a rainy day — and another, in case it doesn't rain.
Colin Raye
And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you.
Katy Perry
I'm really critical of my posture, it makes a big difference. And I try to suck my belly in. Everyone should do that whether you're ...
Melanie Wayne
I don't need a reason to love you, just like I don't need a reason to believe that God and love exist. All I need to do is love you ...
Roy Croft
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
William Shakespeare
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
Blog Archive
▼
2014
(129)
►
April
(87)
▼
March
(42)
Dani B.
Madonna Ciccone
Rita Rudner
Unknown
D. H. Lawerence
Bob Ettinger
Leo Buscaglia
Kay Knudsen
Alicia Silverstone
Unknown
Christian Louboutin
Colin Raye
Rodney Dangerfield
Jimmy Fallon
Ben Gibbard
Laurel
Jennifer Aniston
Paris Hilton
Rabindranath Tagore
Orlando Bloom
Warner Roll
Alanis Morissette
Shannon Crown
Rita Rudner
Cindy Gardner
Margaret Cho
Norma Strewn
Michelle Landry
Alyson Hannigan
Lady Gaga
William Shakespeare
Anna Nicole Smith
Megan Fox
Joanna Mayor
Daniel Radcliffe
Roy Croft
Karen Clodfelder
Jill Scott
Sarah McLachlan
Adele
Mae West
data
Share
0 comments:
Post a Comment